Friday, July 16, 2010

Which university (in the U.S.) offers the widest variety of study abroad programs?

I am a freshman at the University of Central Florida... Does anyone have any suggestions for me? My dream is to take a semester in Spain, but also to study "almost abroad" in Colorado, New York City, Boston, and Hawaii. I have very good grades and the financial responsibilities will not be a problem. Are there any specific things I need to take care of in order to do this?

Which university (in the U.S.) offers the widest variety of study abroad programs?
Depends where you want to go. Just about every university has a Europe study abroad program (usually UK). Where they spend a semester with faculty in London. Of course other schools have bigger programs. UIW in San Antonio Texas has a pretty big program mostly in Asia. There's also the Semmester at Sea program that puts you on a cruise ship to study while you travel the world


No comments:

Post a Comment