Friday, July 16, 2010

I want to study abroad in Germany but i cant find the best MBA university?

I had search a lot but there are some universities in Germany of MBA but that are very expensive. I want those universities that are well reputed public university and must be cheap. Plz provide me the list of those universities.

I want to study abroad in Germany but i cant find the best MBA university?
Why not check one of your local universities first, one that is reputable and that you trust. Most universities have an International Student Center, or something like that, for exahange students. At that Center you can find out the "sister" university that provides the programs you want that are accepted and of good repute.
Reply:Have you checked into Heidelberg?


No comments:

Post a Comment