Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I want to study abroad in Portugal?

I'm taking Portuguese this semester and will probably try and take intermediate Portuguese next semester. After that, for my sophmore year, I'd like to maybe study abroad, or perhaps in my junior year. The schools are here don't have much as far as Portuguese classes, they don't have it as a major either, although they have other languages.





My question is, are there any good Portuguese colleges that teach in English? Perhaps what is known as an American college in Portugal? I want to be able to learn the language but I don't think I'll be ready to be taught in Portuguese.

I want to study abroad in Portugal?
I'd imagine that the central university in Lisbon would have the most English speaking professors, the most experience with foreign students, and would also give you the best educational experience.





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_...





Here's the link if you'd like to check it out.
Reply:sorry.....I don't have answer on your question...but are you sure that knowledge of Portuguese is a really serious argument for entrance Portuguese college?it is not the best education there


No comments:

Post a Comment