Tuesday, July 20, 2010

What can you tell me about AYUSA/Intrax study abroad programs?

Hi everyone, I'm interested in doing a summer program abroad next summer with AYUSA (now known as intrax I guess). For those of you who have participated in one of the programs, what can you tell me about your experience? What was your impression of the company, and would you say it's worth it? Thanks so much

What can you tell me about AYUSA/Intrax study abroad programs?
Hi!


First of all, let me tell you that I was a foreign exchange student in the USA for 1 year and my exchange program, as you can guess, was AYUSA. It's the best exchange program in the world. First of all, they are prestige, they know what they do, they choose students based on their leadership potential and because they think that the student(s) is/are exceptional.


During your exchange program they take you places to visit, they organize meetings with the exchange students and of course they are always there to help you in your hard times.


So, I would just recommend you to do the program. It's worth it.


Good Luck!
Reply:Hopefully this is true for the study abroad outside of US too because actually I'm set to study abroad in france nxt semester :) good luck to u Report Abuse



No comments:

Post a Comment