Tuesday, July 20, 2010

What advice do you have for me, I have been told to study abroad in Galway, not Dulbin.....??

I am a 20 year old girl, going to study abroad in Ireland, still making up my mind on where, but I have found that Galway is cheaper than Dublin, so I am considering Galway very much. Is this a good place to party as well as study? Is this a good place for a student wanting to get to know as many Irish as I can???

What advice do you have for me, I have been told to study abroad in Galway, not Dulbin.....??
Galway is a lot cheaper then Dublin for rent and things like that, and the nightlife down there is brilliant, people are also very friendly, a lot friendlier then Dublin. Im from Dublin and we often go to Galway on the weekends, even simple things like the price of drink in the pubs is a lot cheaper.


No comments:

Post a Comment