Tuesday, July 20, 2010

'm Egyptian student try to find a opportunity to study abroad by finding scholarship in school of psycholgy

'm Egyptian student try to find a opportunity to study in you abroad in U.k or U.S.A finding scholarship in school of psychology or school of education. I finished my Masters Degree


Cairo university college of Early childhood education psychology department with main major children with mental retarded %26amp; developmental disabilities (Autism %26amp; Aspergers Syndrome ) ecause I'm sure that scientific environment in this Countries is better than here such that I can use my skills as I'm enthusiast a lot for that

'm Egyptian student try to find a opportunity to study abroad by finding scholarship in school of psycholgy
Please talk to your guidance councilor or one of your favorite teachers. There are schools in the US and England who have such study abroad programs, but they will still require that you have a recommendation from one of your teachers.





Other than that, I would also suggest using Yahoo search to look up the websites of the colleges abroad that you wish to attend.


No comments:

Post a Comment