Monday, July 12, 2010

What should I expect when entering into a study abroad program?

In a couple of years I plan on moving to New Zealand. I know a little bit about New Zealand and the culture, but what kind of things should I expect?

What should I expect when entering into a study abroad program?
I've never been to New Zealand but I studied in Italy and Hong Kong.





You should expect a rather abrupt culture shock. It will surprise you, the most insignificant things that you just ignore over here will be completely different over there.





Also expect to get homesick if you plan on being away for a long while. I recommend bringing some comforting things (pictures, mementos, etc.) from home. If possible, you should get friends or family to book trips over to New Zealand to visit you.





Either way, you'll love it and it will change your life forever.





Have a great trip!!
Reply:Hey, I been studying broads for years and I never had no program to do it.


No comments:

Post a Comment