Friday, July 16, 2010

I'm a freshman at a community college, Would I be able to study abroad next semester?

I know I'll be getting at least a 3.0 GPA this fall semester. I'm just going to a community college in a california and I'm majoring in music. So far, I'm interested in going to Ghana or China. However, I have no idea if my units would transfer and if I'm even elligible to go. Does anyone know who I should talk to or what programs there are? I just really want to go next year because I think it'd be such an amazing experience for me.

I'm a freshman at a community college, Would I be able to study abroad next semester?
Find out what programs your school site offers and determine if you can make up one that does give you credit for what you will be doing.

at home teeth whitening

No comments:

Post a Comment