Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I want to pursue an acting career. Should I study abroad after 'O' Levels or is 'A' Levels necessary?

I have a goal in life to be an actor. I want to pursue in that area and I am willing to be committed to it. I am taking my 'O' Levels this year (2008) and I was thinking of what I should be doing after I graduate. I was wondering if I do really need qualifications of an 'A' Level certificate to study acting or any forms of it. I need some suggestions and answers.

I want to pursue an acting career. Should I study abroad after 'O' Levels or is 'A' Levels necessary?
I am not an expert in this area, but from what I have seen and heard, your best route would be to join an amateur dramatics association or an acting school.





Because acting jobs can be few and far between, it is probably worth pursuing academic qualifications too so that you do not end up working in McDonalds in between jobs.
Reply:I got my o'level in Singapore, MBA in the States. If u take the States system, u don't need to have A level. Depend on where u want to study. British system need cambridge cer. The States require other,e.g. Toefl or other. If u under 18, still have chance of applying the States university by your school grade. For me, the States is more simple and faster and cost less. I got my master degree in States in 1.5 years, totally cost me USD 15,000, but 15 years ago.


No comments:

Post a Comment