Friday, July 16, 2010

Are there any study abroad programs that aren't linked to your specific school?

I am exrememly interested in studying abroad, however my university does not have the program I am interested in. Are there any other study abroad programs that one could do regardless of their school?

Are there any study abroad programs that aren't linked to your specific school?
Yes! There are several organizations specifically dedicated to study abroad programs for students from all universities. Check out the American Institute for Foreign Study at www.aifs.com, College Consortium for International Studies at www.ccisabroad.org, and Council on International Educational Exchange at www.ciee.org. If these sites don't help you, I suggest talking to a study abroad or international exchange counselor at your university. I hope you find the program you are looking for!


No comments:

Post a Comment