Sunday, August 22, 2010

What study/work abroad opportunities are available to student affairs professionals?

Once again wanderlust has hit me and I'm feeling the oppressiveness of an insular Ohio! LET ME OUT! I want to see the world and that isn't happening behind a desk and computer.


I already have a master's degree and the Higher Ed PhD just doesn't excite me.

What study/work abroad opportunities are available to student affairs professionals?
It's funny--I'm in the same predicament. I work in study abroad in PA, and I've just been contacting some of our schools abroad to see if they have any leads. I'd recommend checking NAFSA.org; they have resume postings as well. Other than that, just contact schools, and let me know if you get leads you aren't interested in!
Reply:Student affairs?


You might be asking that question for years to come both domestically and abroad.

shark tooth

No comments:

Post a Comment