Sunday, August 22, 2010

I'm thinking about attending (study abroad) law school in England, does anyone have experience with this?

I am basically going to try really hard to get into a study abroad program for England when I start law school. I was wondering if anyone had any experiences to share or any advice. For example how expensive is England compared to NYC or are there any specific schools or programs to get into that I should be looking at. I do have family in England, but I haven't ever even met them, so I doubt they would be able to help me. Any Brits in NYC willing to chat it up? =p

I'm thinking about attending (study abroad) law school in England, does anyone have experience with this?
law school in england teaches british law and if you live in america what good will that be?unless you are just doing an exchange program for credits to a school in the us. ...it completely depends on where in england you go to school..london is very expensive,like new york..but if you go to a school in leeds/manchester/bradford/new castle/ex.......it will be alot cheaper.
Reply:Sorry, can't help, never studied abroad.

super nanny

No comments:

Post a Comment