Thursday, August 19, 2010

Can Air National Guardsmen study abroad?

Hi I've been in the Guard for two and a half years now and I really don't know if its allowed. I know you can leave the country but would the Guard allow me to make up 4-5 months of drills so I could study abroad? If I could I'd probably need commander's approval right? I've never seen anyone try to make up that many drills unless they were deployed. Do you guys know?

Can Air National Guardsmen study abroad?
If your command releases you, you are allowed to do anything. There is an educational release that the Army offers. The air guard might offer it too.
Reply:Yes, you can. I went abroad for three months. Just talk to your supervisor. I made up the time by doing two drills in one month and extended my two weeks a few days. I didn't need my commanders approval. Any More Q's camezcua9@yahoo.com. Good Luck

hotels reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment