Sunday, August 22, 2010

Can i study abroad by using degree or foundation in Malaysia?

I want to study in overseas but i don't know the way to do so.Can I use foundation or degree to study abroad??? please suggest any way to me,I'm Malaysian,obtained 9 A's in SPM/'o' level,18 yrs old,I applied to petronas but failed.Anyone please help me,find the way to study abroad maybe with scholarship?????????????????????????????...

Can i study abroad by using degree or foundation in Malaysia?
I suggest you take the Distance Learning Education.the learning is flexible in the comfort of your home.Nowaday a lot of distance learning for Bachelors, Masters or Doctorate Degree.then no need spend much money to study abroad.maybe u can visit at


Golden State University Website: http://goldenstateuniversity.info/gsui.h... need to know further,let me know.
Reply:check out study group. They specialize in placing Asian students to study overseas.


No comments:

Post a Comment