Thursday, August 19, 2010

Possible to survive several years of college( and study abroad) on loans and schalorships?

I want to do college but most of the colleges I'm planning on are in areas where it is hard to find a job (san francisco for example). Heck, I cant even find a job here in Menifee. Mostly cause I need a food handling liscence. Besides that I've only been an mural artist or sign twirler.





Anyways I'm planning on going to several colleges for game graphics/programming. In the US, South Africa, and Japan.





Is it possible for me to live off loans/schalorships basically during the next 4-6 years is a good guess.





(note: I'm also hoping to start my own online art/programming business for the stuff I know now and stuff I'll learn. But I'm not sure if it will work out or earn me much.)

Possible to survive several years of college( and study abroad) on loans and schalorships?
If you go to an online university, you can choose to not have to pay a dime untill graduation, and still pull government grants and loans, and do a payment plan.


Like, I am a stay-at-home mom ,while my husband works frontdesk at a local hotel.


I watch the baby and go to Phoenix University Online and,like I said before, I don't pay a penny untill graduation day.Well, after graduation day, actually.


I got a loan from the school which I'll be paying off in small monthly payments after I get my degree.


Also with Phoenix University, you only have to go online 3 days a week, ANY time that you want, and for the most 1/2-an-hour,depending on your assignments.


It's a great school.
Reply:if you are going to be at college, you'll have a ton of contacts... try starting an online business that provides residual income





Great online business that I joined 6 months ago





Overview:





-$39 start up cost for online virtual office


-No limit on how much you can earn, but right now I am making over 1k per week


No comments:

Post a Comment