Thursday, August 19, 2010

I want to study abroad, What's it like?

I'm 17 female, in my final year of HS


I live in Brisbane Australia


I want to go to Uni when I finish school and study Journalism


During my degree, I want to do a study abroad and study in another country


Like Canada....


I have family over there....


What are the requirments do study abroad?


How can I do it?


What are some experiences you've had if you've studied abroad?


GENERAL advice?

I want to study abroad, What's it like?
I'm unsure of the requirements but I can tell you that studying abroad is a GREAT expirience. You get to expirience a whole new culture, and you'll meet new friends who will last a lifetime. I traveled to japan last summer and even now I still wish I could go back. My only advice would be to learn the language/lingo. If your going to the frech speaking part of Canada, then learn french. And of course see if there are any customs that differ from Australia to Canada. I know for Japan I had to get uased to the idea of sluping my soup because it was insulting if i didn't.


No comments:

Post a Comment